Do as I say, not as I do. I am still learning these lessons. I hope to pass them on to you kiddo.
- Stay happy forever Marlee, never loose that innocent joy.
- Chase your dreams, follow your instincts and always be curious.
- Love openly and heed wisdom.
- Be open to the world and everything in it.
- Don’t put up with bullshit, but don’t condemn with haste either.
- Respect your elders.
- Be honest, with yourself as well as with others.
- Cultivate a passion and a zest for living.
- Don’t make light of other people’s feelings, and don’t let other people make light of yours.
- Love your family.
- Surround yourself with people who encourage you to be all you can be.
- Practice compassion.
Listen to your Mother and remember, no matter her faults, she loves you to the moon and back.