“Use this summer to think about where you are wanting to go. Not just where you are not wanting to be. I am here to toss it around with you.” – Dad
What has inspired me in this past week.
- Geoff Blackwell, founder of the M.I.L.K project and owner of PQ Blackwell Publishing. He is a New Zealander. His photo books are beautiful. Some books I have admired aver the last little while have been published by his company. www.pqblackwell.com
- Food. Jamie’s Food Escapes on TV1, Tuesdays at 9.30pm. I would love to do that.
- Book, Dolce e Salata by Marlena de Blasi. Travel and food and people all rolled into one book.
- Giving. I loved Christmas shopping, choosing presents, anticipating reactions, everything.
- The forgotten photos discovered on my external hard drive. My family is so damn photogenic!
- sipsnapsavor.com I stumbled across this blog by accident about a month ago. I love it.