Assignment over. Photos printed, writing written, and visual diary pasted into. Yes!
Good day today. Full food shop last night so my cupboards are groaning. Had a nana-nap with a very good looking pilot this afternoon. The crock-pot has been dusted off and is slow cooking a beef strognoff, and New Zealand’s Next Top Model repeats are on TV in the background.
My favorite ‘C’ things for today.
- Constructive Criticism and positive feedback for my photos.
- Cuddles – especially tonight when it is cold.
- COFFEE – need I say more?
- Crockpot – the kitchen smells heavenly.
- Chocolate – always wanting what I can’t have. Grandad’s Whittaker’s peanut chocolate is looking sooooooo good over in the corner. (Shhh Dad, I know I should have brought myself a block – you are aloud to be right occasionally.)
- Caleb – You picture looks awesome mister. Thank you!
- Crunchy gingernuts.