Five things I am grateful for:
- My Camera.
- My Family – I will always belong somewhere, no matter what.
- Knowing Ben – even for a short while.
- Frozen Dinners – for those ‘just cannot be bothered cooking’ nights.
- Talking to Marlee on the phone – even if ‘Heylo?’ and ‘Muuuumeeeey!’ make up her phone-line vocab.
Five things I want to achieve over the weekend:
- Have fun!
- Get some decent sleep.
- Do at least one shoot for my assignment – where did ‘last minute Beth’ come from??
- Eat healthily and get some exercise.
- Have a bath – shave my legs, put on a face mask and body scrub, and soak!